> Chris,
> You can find links to service status and a contact form from here:
> http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/using_bbc_iplayer/t
> ech_report
>
> Comments about World Service content do get through to me, so
> filling in the form does work.

Super :>

Whilst I have your eye as such, are the MP3 versions of iPlayer radio
content still transcodes from AAC or are they encoded from the source feed
in parallel? I always noticed in the past whenever I used get_iplayer to
grab some radio shows for my DAP the MP3 versions (via flashaudio etc) were
noticeably poorer quality than the original raw AACs; warbly, burbly sound,
what sounded like transcoding artefacts and distortion of the stereo
imaging. Has the MP3 encoding workflow for radio programmes changed at all
since last year?