Unlikely you'll get a definitive answer paul. I think the team are not focussed
on these open tech channels, and mood music is not good for ongoing support via
this list, sorry.

I can say there is no obvious change done here that has led to this, but since
it doesn't materially affect one of the "products" I doubt there will be
further probing.

This email is sent on a purely personal capacity. I don't work in the area
involved, just like all that backstage stood for.  An old hippy at heart,

Ant