Ralf Gross writes:

> I changed it to 7.1. If I want to disable full backups for a host for
> awhile, it is not sufficient to just comment out the crontab entry
> anymore, I have to remember to set $Conf{FullPeriod} to -1 again?

Your question raises a good point.  Unfortunately the backup expiry code
doesn't do quite the right thing when $Conf{FullPeriod} is negative and
you are using a list of values for $Conf{FullKeepCnt}. It looks like it
will behave correctly if you also set $Conf{FullKeepCntMin} to a value
bigger than the sum of the entries in $Conf{FullKeepCnt}.  But I
haven't tested this case.

In hindsight I shouldn't have overloaded $Conf{FullPeriod} with
negative settings for disabling backups.  I should probably add
a new config parameter for disabling backups.

Craig