I see a lot written about backing up windows files to a linux box, but what
I want to do is backup linux files to a windows 2000/NT box. I have veritas
backup exec for our windows servers, but for some reason the unix agent does
not work with Fedora Core 2 (or I can't get it to work). So what I'd like to
do is backup the linux server onto a directory on the windows server, and
then use veritas as I normally do to grab those backups.

So would backuppc work this way?

Thanks in advance.
Dave

This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s).  It may
contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information.  If you are not
a designated recipient, you may not review, modify, copy or distribute this
message or its contents.  If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.

Thank you.