"Clive Allen" writes:

> I have created the following Blackout Period which i want to go from
> 07:00 to 23:58 all days (Or in other words I want the backup to start at
> 00:00 every day)

What are the values of $Conf{BlackoutBadPingLimit} and
$Conf{BlackoutGoodCnt}?  Are these in the per-PC config
file?

What does the last bullet of the host summary say, eg
something like:

    Pings to HOST have failed 14 consecutive times

or

    Because bizarro has been on the network at least 7 consecutive
    times, it will not be backed up from 7:00 to 19:30 on Mon, Tue,
    Wed, Thu, Fri.

Craig