I need to call on my trusty BackupPC server to do a near bare-metal recovery of a server. I've got the OS loaded well enough to interface with BackupPC. What I need to know now is this: If I pick the most recent incremental install, will the data be filled to include all the files from the previous full backup, or do I need to do the full, then each incremental since?

--

C-ya,
Mark