On 2/20/06, Travis Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My client has 200gb of data and resulted from the first full backup was
> around the same size on the server.
> However, after the the first incremental , df -h shows it's 217gb now.

Each incremental backup will create an additional set of directories
and backuppc data in the backup directory. For example, I have a
backup where the full size is about 350MB. Each incremental backup
size on disk is another 5-6MB.

If you do a `du -k` of the last incremental backup dir, it will
probably be 17gb.

-Dave