If the server you want to mirror is Solaris then NO-GO

The data must be on a linux box to use NDB as the second copy must be on
a /dev/nd device. The remote copy can be on Solaris or Linux (or Windows it
seems).

So if you want Mirroring with the original data on solaris Veritas is your
friend. Or move the data to a linux box if that is allowd and feasible.

Maarten

--
Maarten Boot,
Compuware Europe B.V.