I am running Backuppc on Debian Sarge using the .deb package. Everything is working great, with one minor exception. I've been running this a few months, and I used to get an email with a subject something like "Backuppc Administrative Attention Needed" if a host or hosts did not run successfully. For the last few weeks, I have not gotten this. I checked the email queue on the machine, and it is clear. The machine sends other emails OK (like logcheck for instance). What should I check for this?

Trey