I tried running this command:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_serverMesg
srv.example.tld srv.example.tld backuppc 0

and got this following error:

Got reply: error: bad command srv.example.tld srv.example.tld backuppc 0

I did eventually figure out the problem with my syntax; but it would help if
there was a little more debugging information available. :)

It would be wonderful if all the command-line tools accepted a '--help'
option and printed a usage message.

Just throwing this wishlist item out there, in case someone has a free
moment or two to fix this. (My perl skillz are awful, and I have no spare
time at the moment).

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator