I'm just getting started with BackupPC and up until the last machine I added,
things were going fairly well.  I'm backing up to a 250Gb external USB drive,
which is being incredibly slow.  It's taken it something like 4 days to perform
the BackupPC_dump operation, and about another 4 days now to run BackupPC_link.

I've already figured out why it's being so slow in the first place, and will
be correcting it as soon as this finishes running, but the behaivor of
BackupPC in relation to this running job is a little unclear from what I've
read in the docs.

It looks like the BackupPC_link is preventing any other job from starting.
I have other backups in the queue, but the status page says "idle; nothing
to do" for them.  Is there something about BackupPC_link that can't allow
any other backups or restores to start while it runs?

Is there a way to look at the current server status and actually see
what's queued up and what's blocking each job from starting?

Thanks,
steve