Title: client specifid config.pl relocation

Hello,

Sorry for reposting this message if the members received it twice, I had subscribed to the list with an email address which is aliased by our email server. Hence my post were considered as coming from a non-member.

We've been using BackupPC for a while but never try to modify it until recently. We have a setup where the backups are done on a removable disk now. Since the config file is located under backuppc pc fodler along with the backups and logs, when the disk is removed, so is each user configuration settings. Is it possible to relocate each pc config.pl elsewhere (i.e. in this case, on the fixed disk) than having this file reside next to the logs and actual backup file.

I've worked a little with Perl but I'm looking for an easier solution than creating a 2nd "TopDir" environment variable to handle the config file separately.

Regards,

Eric