De : les [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 25 mai 2006 18:35
À : Ourliac Christophe
Cc : Justin Best; backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : RE: [BackupPC-users] Understanding parameters smbclient

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 15:29 +0200, Ourliac Christophe wrote:
> Sorry but I'm quite fresh in Linux and I need a bit more details on how to
> create shell script and replace smbclient.

cd /usr/bin
mv smbclient smbclient.keep
vi smbclient
 hit i for insert, paste in the following 4 lines of text:
#!/bin/sh
echo "$0 $@" >/tmp/cmd_log
env >/tmp/env_log
exit 2
 hit escape, then ZZ
chmod +x smbclient

Start a backup via the web interface, then look at the
/tmp/cmd_log and /tmp/env_log files to see if the PASSWD in
the environment and the username in the command are what you
expect.  Note that all quoting is removed in this process. To
repeat the command manually to the shell you'd have to either
add single quotes around any items containing special shell
characters (\,$,etc.) or prefix each with a \.

Don't forget to
cd /usr/bin
mv smbclient.keep smbclient
when done testing.