-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony
Molloy
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:49 AM
To: backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Host Backup Summary

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 13:42, Lee A. Connell wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> Quick question as I guess I'm getting confused as to how to read the
> backup summary.  I have 1 Full backup and 6 Incr's in my summary.
>

> The full backup reports 20GB underneath Totals.
>
> The inc's backup reports 20.1GB underneath Totals.

I presume the totals are just rounded to the nearest 0.1GB ;-)

Tony

--

Tony Molloy.

Dept. of Comp. Sci.
University of Limerick

security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=k&kid0709&bid&3057&dat1642