Hi, I'm a new user to BackupPC and so am also new to the mailing list.
Sorry, but I will probably be having quite a few "newbie" questions over
the next few days as I try to get this thing working properly.  My
current problem seems to be a seteuid problem.  If I go to the web
interface, I get an Apache internal error.  When I look through the log,
I see:

[Sat Jun 10 10:37:27 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't do seteuid!

I do have the sperl of the correct version, and I do have the
permissions set:

-rwsr-x---  1 backuppc apache 3924 Jun  9 22:39 BackupPC_Admin

Unfortunately, I do not at this moment have the mod_perl module for
Apache.  Would it be easier to try and get that working than to try to
solve this problem, or is there an easy fix to the problem I face?  Thanks!

Randy