Les Mikesell wrote:
On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 11:35 -0500, Mark Cockrell wrote:
  
When I try to backup my primary file server (Fedora Core 3) the /home
directory isn't included in the "full" backup.  It is included in the
incremental backups, but not in the full backups.  Any ideas? Have I got
something configured wrong?
    

Perhaps you have modified the command for a full backup to
use the --one-file-system options without including it separately
in the list of targets.

  
While I'm not entirely certain I know what you mean, I don't think I have.  Here's the contents of the config file for the machine in question.

$Conf{XferMethod} = 'tar';
$Conf{TarClientPath} = '/bin/tar';
$Conf{TarShareName} = '/';
$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = '/proc';
$Conf{TarClientCmd} = '$sshPath -q -x -n -l root $host $tarPath -c -v -f - -C $shareName+ --totals';
C-ya,
Mark
____
"The penalty that good men pay for not being interested in politics is to be governed by men worse than themselves." -- Plato
_______________________________________________
BackupPC-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/backuppc-users
http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/

Reply via email to