> No, the archives created by the archivehost mechanism are
> tar images with optional compression.  You don't need a
> working backuppc to restore them - just feed them to tar.
>
> --
>   Les Mikesell
>    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All

Ok I seem to have some other issue with the tape archive, when running it I
get the following in the logs

2006-06-13 09:11:31 Starting archive
2006-06-13 11:11:31 cleaning up after signal ALRM
2006-06-13 11:11:32 Archive failed (aborted by signal=ALRM)

So it looks like something is running for 2 hours then bombing out. How can
I debug what this is? Is there a way to enable verbose debugging into the
LOG file?

Thank you,

Mark Adrian Coetser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]