On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 08:18, Travis Wu wrote:

> Thus, I could just set the Conf{FullKeepCnt} = 1 or any number.  So
> why do we even need to change the FullKeepCnt setting?

All fulls needed to support any existing incrementals will
be kept regardless of the setting, but you might want to
keep more older fulls, letting those incrementals expire.

> (I am using rsync so the space consumption doesn’t seem to be an
> issue)

Space consumption is the same regardless.  With other methods
files are copied over but then duplicates are linked into
the pooled copy.

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]