> Hi all,
>
> I am just doing my first steps with backuppc and have a Problem.
>
> $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = ['/\Documents and settings\/achim'];
>
> It is not working. It coverts to: /\\Documents\ and\ Settings\\/achim
How to mask the whitespaces correctly?

> Thanks Achim

Here is an example, notice the slashes and delimiters:
# rsyncd for windows
$Conf{RsyncdUserName} = 'windows';
$Conf{RsyncdPasswd} = '****';
$Conf{RsyncShareName} = ['C'];
$Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = {
'C' => ['rsyncd','Documents and Settings/My Documents'],
 };
#$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = ['Program
Files','Software','Pictures','test']; $Conf{RsyncdAuthRequired} = 1;    #set
to 0 (no athentication) to troubleshoot
                                #authentication problems.
$Conf{XferLogLevel} = 3;        #change to 9 to troubleshoot problems.
#$Conf{FixedIPNetBiosNameCheck} = 0;
#$Conf{NmbLookupCmd} = "";      #uncomment if get missmatched bios problems

More examples here:
http://www.mybizguard.com/node/27