Hi everybody,

I´ve been trying for two days and I´m now a little bit out of options.

I installed Backuppc and configured it to backup two servers in my network and 
it works great. Now I want to store these backups (not the entire pool) on a 
daily basis to a tape drive. I configured the archive host and that also 
works great but only if I use the web-interface to start this process. I´m 
looking for a possibility to start this backup to tape by cron but I really 
don´t know how.

I know one can do it with the Backuppc_serverMesg command but I haven´t find 
any documentation on howto talk Backuppc through the socket, neither was I 
able to get the right command to use Backuppc_archive directly from cron.

If anybody set something similiar up I would appreciate every help.

Best regard,
Patrick

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
BackupPC-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/backuppc-users
http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/

Reply via email to