David Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Hi David
> $Conf{ClientTimeout} = 3600*6; # 6 Hours!!
I have a similar case here and had the same problems when I was
setting everything up. My ClientTimeout is in 8 hours, and I am not
having problems for almost a year.
I know that this is not a good solution for the problem, but if it
works we can use it until we have a better one.
> ...
> If File::RsyncP could keep the partial transfer in its partial-dir
> directory, even if BackupPC didn't want to know about the partially
> transferred file, at least next attempt File::RsyncP could pick up from
> where it left off.
It seems to be a good idea to me, but I never looked to File::RsyncP
code and have no idea of how hard it would be.
Rodrigo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
BackupPC-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/backuppc-users
http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/