I think it should work.

Per PC config can be set to xx.xx.xx.xx.pl file only.

But let me try your suggestion and let you know.

On 11/9/06, daniel berteaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Le Thu, 9 Nov 2006 02:12:22 -0500,
"nilesh vaghela" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

The schedule cannot be overriden by a per pc config. You should play
with the blackout perios instead

--
Daniel Berteaud
FIREWALL-SERVICES SARL.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
74, Nalanda Complex, Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.
www.electromech.info