I fixed issue #2. Par2 was not installed. I installed and #2 is not an
issue. There was a bug that happened regarding how the config file ends
up being built when I saved. Any multi line strings that use the
concatenate operator ends up being an error because a semicolon is added
to the end of the first string in error.

Now I just have #1 and #3 to address.