Here is a summary of a host that I did a full backup on. I thin changed
the config file to share and backup just one folder with just 1 1.6 MB
file. Backup #2 and #3 are two back to back backups of that file. I
think that it is not pooling and compressing. I am still coming yup to
speed with Linux, any help would be appreciated.

File Size/Count Reuse Summary

Existing files are those already in the pool; new files are those added
to the pool. Empty files and SMB errors aren't counted in the reuse and
new counts.

                       Totals                  Existing
Files               New Files
Backup#         Type    #Files  Size/MB         MB/sec  #Files
Size/MB        #Files   Size/MB
0               full    46240   17139.3         1.03     894
0.0              0       0.0
1               full    1       1.6             0.33     0
0.0              0       0.0
2               full    1       1.6             0.33     0
0.0              0       0.0

Compression Summary

Compression performance for files already in the pool and newly
compressed files.
                                       Existing Files
New Files
Backup#       Type    Comp Level    Size/MB   Comp/MB    Comp
Size/MB    Comp/MB    Comp
0             full        3          0.0                          0.0

1             full        3          0.0                          0.0

2             full        3          0.0                          0.0