Hi all,

I am very new to backupPC - and I like it more more and more every day. ;-)

I made a direcory with four 1MB files and some smaller text files for
test purposes.
Today, I tried some error cases and killed the rsync process on my
client machine while syncing with xfermethod=rsync. After killing the
process, the cgi interface showed this backup run as OK, but most of my
test files were not backed up. The files transfered until my interrupt
seem to be in the archive, all other files lack.

Is this the expected behaviour?

If yes: How can I distinguish between an correctly backed up archive and
an archive, that is half backed up due to a process crash on the client
machine?

Thanks a lot,
Clemente

Btw: I use backuppc as packaged by debian maintainers (sarge). It is v2.1.1
--

Clemens von Musil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Je weniger die Leute davon wissen,