"Roy Keene (Contractor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 01/16/2007
02:38:06 PM:

 > When I was using BackupPC, I used "file_sync" (part of BackupPCd) to
do a
 > byte-level mirror (rsync-like) everynight from the BackupPC machine
to the
 > offiste mirror.

Is this the same file_sync from OpenSync (http://www.opensync.org/) or
something else?  I did a google for BackuuPCd and came up with what I
imagine is your site (http://www.rkeene.org/oss/backuppcd/).  I
downloaded both listed tars, but could not find file_sync in them.  The
only logical reference I could come for file_sync was the OpenSync site
above.

Is BackupPCd a supported client for BackupPC?

Tim Massey