[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 01/18/2007
10:30:32 AM:

 > Exactly what line should I add to my config.pl to set the pool to
/mnt/sdb1/ ?

The short answer is, you don't.

In 3.0, there is a way of doing it.  In 2.x, it's hard-coded.  However,
there's a much easier way:  just replace /var/lib/backuppc with a
symlink.  If you truly do not want the old pool, you can do it this way
(WARNING:  this will wipe out your pool!):

rm -rf /var/lib/backuppc
ln -s /mnt/sdb1 /var/lib/backuppc
chown backuppc:backuppc /var/lib/backuppc
chmod 750 /var/lib/backuppc

Tim Massey