Hi, just some more info about this.

I noticed that when a host had one user in BackupPC 2.1.2, and I add
more users after upgrade to version 3.0.0beta3, the line
"This PC is used by <username>"
vanishes!  Altering the line back to only one user, shows the line again.

This is not the case when a PC original had multiple users in 2.1.2.
Adding or removing users in such a host, always shows the line!

To my opinion this is a bug, but a tiny unimportant one ;-)

regards
Klaas

--
"Several billion trillion tons of superhot
exploding hydrogen nuclei rose slowly above