Joe Skop wrote:

first thanks for this fine program. I discover it by HowToForge
yesterday, and I prepare and install immediatly.

My first question is: exaclty, when the backup are made? In which
time? I can't find this information, maybe somewere in config but I'm
sure I read fine it. I would like to know this for scheduling the pc
on network that must be open. This means that I need to make the
backup on night.

Take a look at $Conf{BlackoutPeriods} in the 'What to backup and when to do it' section of the docs [1] and/or in the configuration file.

Nils Breunese.

[1] http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/faq/ BackupPC.html#what_to_backup_and_when_to_do_it