Hi there,

I just wanted to report that my upgrade to 3.0 (from 2.1.1) worked
without a glitch! And backups are significantly faster, too! It now
backups all 21 servers each night while 2.1.1 only accomplished about
12 to 15.

Very nice work! Thanks a lot.

Tino.

PS: I will give a talk about BackupPC at Chemnitzer Linux Tage in March.
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2007/vortraege/detail.html?idx=614

--
www.quantenfeuerwerk.de
www.spiritualdesign-chemnitz.de

Tino Schwarze * Parkstraße 17h * 09120 Chemnitz