Hi, I'm a french user, so sorry for my bad english ;-)

I've frshly installed backuppc on debian stable server and I want to change the
data directory. It is on /var/lib/backuppc by default, and I want to put it on
/srv/backuppc.

I've look the doc, the configuration file, and I think I'd understood that this
question is ask during the install process, but the debian install process
didn't ask me the question at any time. I've tried a dpkg-reconfigure backuppc,
but that don't work....

I'd thought use a symbolique link, but is there a clean way to do it after the
installation?

Thanks in advance

--
 Cordialement