I'm running 2.1.2pl1 on debian sarge and have one big BackupPC server
backing up three big fileservers.  I noticed today that the BackupPC
filesystem is 91% full:

Pool file system was recently at 91% (2/20 23:00), today's max is 91%
(2/20 08:54) and yesterday's max was 91%.

And I see that I have 3 full backups of all three servers (all
1.5-2TB).  Figuring that it must be configured to keep 3 fulls, I
went in to lower the number and find that it's set to 1:

$Conf{FullKeepCnt} = 1;

So, my guess is that BackupPC keeps as many fulls as it thinks it can
get away with, but my concern is what happens if the the servers
continue to accumulate more data?  Am I going to run out of space, or
will it keep less fulls?  And I'm assuming less fulls will only help
if the data is changing a lot.  I believe it is changing a lot on at
least one of the servers.  The biggest server is relatively static.

Thanks in advance,

James