Hello Together!

First of all I'd like to thank the programmer's for their great work. Nice tool
guys!

Here comes my question:

Most people who are using BackupPC 3.0 (Final) in our company are speaking
german, but fore some it would be nice if we could change the language e.g.
into English, France ...

I've added the line "$Conf{Language}" in the <host>.pl file to "fr".
At first sight everything looks great. The main site of my client in the
CGI-Webinterface is france, but when I click on a Backup (I've made before) I
get everything on german again. Could this be a bug?

In the main config.pl "$Conf{Language}" is set to "de".

Am I right in thinking that when I set "$Conf{Language}" in the <host>.pl file
e.g. to "fr" that the user will get mails in france too?

Best Regards,

Thomas

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lumberg Holding GmbH & Co. KG
Im Gewerbepark 2, D-58579 Schalksmuehle - Germany
Internet: www.lumberg.com, Registergericht: Iserlohn HRA 3581
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Elmar Berghaus - Wilhelm Helbert

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.