Hi all

I got a feature request that I would submit.

I think that could be interesting the possibility to spool remotely some
backup of some host.

I'm thinking of something as a property of a backup to be sent through
ssh (scp or rsync) to another instance backuppc somewhere in a remote
place.

It could be great to manage the backups of the lan and of the server
locally, and schedule for an offsite copy of some machine (the servers
for example) or some critical data.

If my local backuppc goes away (fire, damage or other special event), I
go to the remote backuppc and I find my last remoted backup (full or
incremental or what ever).

something similar to rsync two compressed pools with each of backuppc
not running... but done inside backuppc in a specific cicle as cleaning
and linking.

Could be?

thanks