I'm getting the "Administrative Attention Needed" alerts daily
referring to a host that I've set as being archived.

I've set the $Conf{BackupsDisable} variable to "2 -> Don't do any
backups on this client.  Manually requested  backups (via the CGI
interface) will be ignored." from within the CGI Schedule
Configuration. I've also toggled that variable to "Override".

But I'm still getting the following:

The following hosts had an error that is probably caused by a
misconfiguration.  Please fix these hosts:
   - airto-old (Unable to read 4 bytes)

Not sure what to do to ensure that backuppc no longer attempts to
back up this server. It's not online anymore, I just want the data
there in case it's needed.

-james