From: Craig Barratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 24, 2007 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: error in running backuppc
To: Samrat Mitra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Samrat writes:

the following error is found in Last bad
XferLOG<
http://backuppc/backuppc/index.cgi?action=view&type=XferLOGbad&host=192.168.7.254

:-

Contents of file /var/lib/backuppc/pc/192.168.7.254/XferLOG.bad, modified
2007-04-24 14:59:09

Running: /usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l root 192.168.7.254 /usr/bin/rsync
--server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group --devices
--links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive --ignore-times . /
Xfer PIDs are now 6573
Got remote protocol 1651076184
Fatal error (bad version): Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib:
Read EOF:
Tried again: got 0 bytes
fileListReceive() failed
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (fileListReceive failed)
Backup aborted (fileListReceive failed)

sir please do help me as i am waiting for u'r reply

Your ssh is configured to do X port forwarding and gives this
error:

Please look on the mail archives or send your request to the
backuppc-users list.

Craig

--
Samrat Mitra