Dear brien,

Thanks a lots for your answer. Would you explain me more on how to use
archive host w/ parity?

I wish to have a script so when i connect external disk /dev/sdb then it
makes the auto mount, copy all the data from /dev/sda to /dev/sdb, after
finished copying the data then unmount external hard disk automatically.
Do you know this kind of code/software existed?

---
sokvantha