Le jeudi 14 juin 2007 11:19, Regis Gras a écrit :
Morning,

>[snip]
> The backup never ends. It is always in progress, even if the computer is
> off
>
> $ ping moreau
> PING moreau.ujf-grenoble.fr (152.77.14.205) 56(84) bytes of data.
>
> --- moreau.ujf-grenoble.fr ping statistics ---
> 2 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 1000ms

at this time your pc named moreau is not responding to the ping command ...
you have lost all your packets !

> But backuppc is running for this computer
>[snip]

may be you have changed the ping command in this host configuration, so
backuppc try to run the syncd command due to wrong ping answer ....

> Any ideas?
>
> Could some one help me to solve this problem ?

Could you post us you config file ?

hop this help ...
SYS

--
L'esprit vole de sottise en sottise comme l'oiseau de
branche en branche. Il ne peut faire autre chose.