Hi there

I am trying to do an Incremental backup dataserver Departmental data
(word,excel,access,pics,pdf files) every two hours. Size of the
departmental data folder is about 80 GB. I have installed Backup pc, I have
done following

1)  Changed confil.pl using web interface so that backup starts every 2
hours. [ 7,9,11,13,15,17,19]
2)  Changed the Backout period from 20 to 6
3)  Changed number of incremental backup to 140
4)  Change minmum days before next full backup to 30.97
5)  change minimium no of full backup to keep.  1

what else do I need to configure to achieve Incremental backup every 2
hours  ?

Also if a file that has been created on my dataserer after full backup, will
that file be backed up every incremental backup ?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Regards

Chir