After two weeks (and then some) I got the CGI Interface working correctly.
I saw a note on the web someplace about SELinux needing to be turned off
(configured) to allow the CGI from httpd to work correctly.

I enable CGI to work from httpd in the SELinux configuration applet.  I ran
the BackupPC_Admin from the browser and the BackupPC software world opened
up!

All I can say is, "Wow!"  The interface is fantastic.  I've successfully
backed up several Windows XP clients and all seems to be working well.

I initially tried the RPM that came with Fedora Core, but the Source
Installation is the best option, which allowed me to select the Data
Directory I set up for backups.

I'm running BackupPC on:
Fedora Core 4 with a 750GB SATA HDD installed in the server.

Windows Clients are using Rsyncd as the Transfer Method.

I need to tweak the FilesExclude list to omit Temp Files and Virus Scanner
directories, etc., but all is working well.

Thanks for great software and for the support from the List.  It was much
appreciated.

Regards,

Brian Butler
Automation Manager