Hi list!

BackupPC is currently running here for quiet a long time now and it works
pretty well. But I have recently encountered a little
problem. I cannot deactivate the backup of a particular host. I have tried both
old and new way to do this:
- $Conf{FullPeriod} = -2 (old way)
- $Conf{BackupsDisable} = 2 (new way)
But I still receive every morning the "BacupPC: no recent backups on..." mail.
I have already deactivated several hosts before
and everything was fine. Does anyone have some advice or clue? Do not know if
it can help, but the hostname is in the particular
from of host's IP address (i.e. 192.168.0.1), that the only difference between
this host and deactivated ones (config files are
the same).

I am using BackupPC 3.0.0-4 (Debian testing package) and unless required, I
would prefer to stick to the packaged version.

Kind regards,

cedric.