Ben Nickell wrote:

> Doug,
>
> Can I ask what method or command you used to copy the data to the new
> LVM?  (see my new thread on this subject for the whole story)

Ben,

Unlike most people here, our BackupPC server is for catastrophic
recovery only.  We aren't using it for archival purposes.  This allows
me to completely purge the pool every now and then without causing a
ruckus.  The data that I moved was config files and some other data that
is easily moved.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."