I am trying to figure out if it is possible to use more than one command
in DumpPreUsrCmd, but it does not seem to work.

If I use the web interface to specify for instance 'sudo a; sudo b;' --
both a and b are in sudoers -- my log shows an authentication failure.
But neither a nor b should invoke a password request. In fact, entering
the same from a backuppc command line works just fine.

I also tried setting DumpPreUsrCmd directly in the config file like so:
'sudo a'; 'sudo b'; but to no avail. Note the only difference is the
quotation.

So, can it be done and if so, how?

regards
Erik