Hello

i have a wifi server with backuppc , connect to a freebox(wifi) and my wifi
laptop.

want to backup my windows laptop in ntfs ...

all Xfer method , i trying for backuppc FAILED to backuppc my windows
machine.
i precise , that i test all possible solution : different rsync version of
cygwin (2.6 to 3.0cvs) and patch for adding mssleep delais !
i try cwrsync, deltacopy  ...

rsyncd : failed all the time
rsync+ssh : work but hang after one or two files
smb method : failed too : timeout 20000 millisecond ...
tar : hang !!!

i try with ssh-hpn : failed too ...
i try all rsync parameter... but , the system hang all the time.
i see the problem comes from Cygwin pipe!!

for windows users :
- have you try with rsync client in python or perl version  ?
- do you know if robocopy from microsoft can help me ?
- NSF or ftp backup can make an issue ?

Best Regards, Olivier