Hi all,

I'm using BackupPC 2.1.2-6 (it came with debian etch), and I'm trying to
have it make an archive from a host using the commandline so I can make
a cronjob of it to make an offsite backup.

I've found 2 scripts in /usr/share/backuppc/bin/ that might do the
trick; BackupPC_archive and BackupPC_archiveHost. But both seem a bit
too complicated to me, because with both one has to specify the backup#
you want the archive of. I just want the most recent one :)

Is there an easy way to do this?

--
@lex