On 12/04 11:33 , Ben Blankenberg wrote:
> I am having trouble finding out the correct syntax to backup a directory
> on a windows machine using SMB that includes spaces in the path of the
> directory.
>
> Example: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents

Can you be more specific about the syntax you're using in the config file?

Here's a couple of examples that may be helpful to you. The second one seems
to work; but the first one is the first that I got to work successfully,
long ago.

$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = ['*/Temporary?Internet?Files/*'];

$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = {
       'cDrive' => ['/RECYCLER', '/winnt/tmp', '/temp', '/WUTemp',
'/WINDOWS', '/Documents and Settings/*/Local Settings/Temporary Internet
Files/' ]
   };

--
Carl Soderstrom