On 12/04 03:44 , Ben Blankenberg wrote:
> Have Tried these configs
>
> $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = ['*/test?test/*'];
>
>       And get this error message returned Last error is "No files
> dumped for share C$"

Hmm, I don't use the $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} directive myself, so I can only
guess. Have you tried:
$Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = ['/*/test?test/*'];

or better yet, specifying the full path? (tho I realize it won't be a
catch-all then, it'll be a useful experiment).

$Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = ['/foo/bar/test?test/*'];

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator