I too am using Backuppc to backup over NFS V3 never had an issue i
backup 5 linux box every day, its been running smooth as ice for the
last 6 months or so...

I have a question, is there any advantage to use nfs v3 over nfs v4?

Everybody have a great day!

Rob Morin
Dido Internet Inc.
Montreal,Canada