Tony Molloy wrote:
On Friday 11 January 2008 09:42:43 Jockes wrote:
Hello,

I want to have different wakeups för different backups and wonder how I
can handle this.

E.g.
- The server (always up), want nightly backups at 02.00 AM

- Clients (not always up), want wakeups every hour to fullfil the backup

It seems that WakeupSchedule is only on global level but is there any
other way of doing it (I am sure it is :) )

BR / Jocke

What exactly do you want to achieve. If you set the WakeupSchedule in the config file to every hour then BackupPC will wake up each hour and backup any clients that are available

Tony

Yes, but also the server. I want to force that to happen at 02.00 AM, not at any other time.

BR / Jocke