Hi and thanks for replies.

> If you have never successfully restored that file, how can you be
> certain that it's not corrupt in some way?

I'm sure backup works because i've already restore that file via smb
on original host.

>>  Well, the restore must be done by a Windows user.
> OK, why not use the same method that backed the file up to restore it?

Well, i must restore that file in another machine, that is not in
BackupPC hosts list.

> Many versions of apache do not support large files even when the rest of
> the OS and file systems support them, so there may be a 4 gig limit on
> the server side.

That could be possible...

But i've try right now with a DVD file .iso (4.4 GB).
It works without problem.

So, apache2 is not the problem.

Maybe apache2 + backuppc de/compression of that file could be the problem.
Any other tips?